Thursday, July 7, 2011

Stylish Blog Award :)

So...This my first blog award! I received it a while ago actually. Unfortunately I forgot about it until now haha. Sorry I haven't written more! I have been busy working as a nanny. Anyways, here's my award!:
And now I have to tell you 8 things about myself: 

1. My favorite color is lime green. The reason behind that mainly is because when I was little my best friend gave me a porcelain plate/dish thingy with my birth stone on it. My birthstone is a peridot. The peridot is lime green. And that is where I get my love for the color. :) 


2. I love reading and watching crime shows and murder mysteries. Yet, I am terrible at figuring them out! I do however love writing mysteries though... If you want you can read one I just wrote here: http://dreamerfiction.blogspot.com/2011/06/secret-of-desert.html


3. Coffee= A-mazing! I'm not the type of person who "has to have coffee every morning". But I must say I love the taste of it. :d Yum!


4. I love college yet I am not a fan of homework...I do love being able to see friends everyday though :) 

5. I like to bake random things. Last night I made a jello cake! 

6. For devotions I read Oswald Chambers' "My Utmost for His Highest" and Joe Stowell's "Strength for the Journey". I just started doing this actually. It is really awesome, I do my devotions while the girls I nanny eat breakfast. It works out amazingly. I LOVE spending time with my Lord. <3

7.I love being random and doing crazy things with my friends and sister. 

8. I am such a comic book geek! I love super heroes. I have to admit, Batman is my absolute fave. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment