Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Veil of Tears Film


Hello, I want to apologize for not writing more often! I am recovering even now from a bout of pneumonia. I wanted to bring before you a new film from Gospel for Asia. It was just released on March 28th. Veil of Tears is a documentary on women in Asia who have overcome the oppression they have faced simply for being women. It is narrated by Natalie Grant, a well-known Contemporary Christian artist. I haven't seen it yet but I am in the process of obtaining it. Just from watching the trailer I can tell it must be a touching yet challenging movie. Here is the link to the Veil of Tears website if you would like more information: http://veiloftearsmovie.com/ Be sure to watch the trailer!
One of the things I love most about Gospel for Asia is that they empower individuals to a better life. If you look on the website under "Take Action" you will see that you can give certain gifts that will help in the long run, such as: a sewing machine, an education, a goat or animal etc. Instead of making them dependent on outside funds they retain their dignity and can live a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment