Wednesday, January 26, 2011

10 Day Challenge- 10 Random Facts!

So, I'm procrastinating...but this looked like fun! One of my friends and fellow blogger posted it so here goes!....
10 Day Challenge: "10 Day Challenge


Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself

Day 2: Nine things you do everyday

Day 3: Eight things that annoy you

Day 4: Seven fears/phobias

Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to

Day 6: Five things you can’t live without

Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget

Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without using

Day 9: Two things you wish you could do

Day 10: One person you can trust"


1. This isn't really random, but I love God with all my heart. You probably knew that by now, but it's so true...
 2. I wish I had curly hair...not that I'm not happy with what I have... I just love dark curly hair and green eyes...like Scarlet O' Hara from Gone with Wind!

3. I really love to sing...even in the rain ;)
4. I'm addicted to writing...

4. I want to help others all over the world and travel.


5. I really like dogs and I want one one day. I want a yorkshire terrier b/c they are just so stinkin' cute!
6. I love to read. You will probably never find me without some book I'm reading...
7. I love Broadway and musicals!
p.s. I want this cake so bad! Wicked, Mary Poppins, Phantom of the Opera, Hairspray, and Lion King all in one cake? super awesome...

8. I like Fashion but yet I don't really care to wear any name brand stuff...
9. I am addicted to chocolate...

10. I love black and white movies... p.s. Carey Grant is my favorite actor ever...and Audrey Hepburn is my fave actress....
p.s.s. this is from Arsenic and Old Lace...

No comments:

Post a Comment