Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 2- Nine Things I do everyday

Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself

Day 2: Nine things you do everyday
Day 3: Eight things that annoy you
Day 4: Seven fears/phobias
Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to
Day 6: Five things you can’t live without
Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget
Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without using
Day 9: Two things you wish you could do
Day 10: One person you can trust"

1. Pray - I have to say the most amazing ability for me is the ability to pray, to be in contact with the God of the universe...it blows my mind...
2. Listen to music...
3. Doodle...whether I'm taking notes in class or anything really...

4. Go on facebook...

5. Wow, I am actually quite concerned I did not think of this earlier... Read the Bible. Now, I have struggled with this in the past but right now I am doing my best with God's help.

6. Spend time with friends :)

7. Day dream about story ideas... haha

8. Walk...Here at college we walk...A LOT...snow, rain, sleet... we walk...

9. Take vitamins...fun stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment