Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 3: Eight things that annoy you

Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself

Day 2: Nine things you do everyday
Day 3: Eight things that annoy you
Day 4: Seven fears/phobias
Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to
Day 6: Five things you can’t live without
Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget
Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without using
Day 9: Two things you wish you could do
Day 10: One person you can trust"

1. Hair...like off a person's body.... lol It's so...gross
2. Ticking noises...I can't sleep if I hear a clock ticking...
3. Hearing people complain...It drives me crazy
4. Washing dishes...
5. Making mistakes...I hate having to redo things...
6. When I go to a store..only to find out it's closed...
7. Having to take a shower...idk why but it's really annoying to me to have to waste time to take a shower...
8. Fake nice people...yuck...just be yourself! please!

No comments:

Post a Comment