Monday, August 1, 2011

Bucket List

Well, I don't plan on dying anytime soon (though who does?) Though of course, it's up to the Lord. :) But I felt like making a list of things that I would love to do on this earth. So here goes:
1. Go to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower
2. Ride the Ferris Wheel in Paris
3. Visit London
4. Ride a moped in Rome
5. Get a book published
6. Get 5,000 views on this blog :)
7. Own a dog
8. Adopt a child
9. Adopt a baby from Africa
10. Start an orphanage
11. Live in Africa, or another country
12. Paint on canvas and post the painting in my room
13. Sell a piece of my artwork
14. Perform on Broadway
15. See Wicked on Broadway
16. Get Married to the one I love
17. Know my Savior more and more
18. Memorize a whole book of the Bible
19. Act in a movie
20. Work as a cashier
21. Travel on a train
22. See Swan Lake performed
23. Watch my brothers and sister grow up
24. Be an aunt
25. Go to Egypt to see the pyramids
26. Get a tulip from Holland
27. Meet a famous person
28. Sing a solo on Broadway
29. Sing a solo in front of over 1,000 people
30. Perform the part of Elphaba from Wicked
31. Have my own place
32. Go on a cruise
33. Get a credit card
34. Turn 21
35. Vote in a presidential election
36. Own a car
37. Have my own room
38. Work at a day care
39. Raise children and see them grow up
40. Become a grandmother
41. Grow old with my friends, rocking on the porch
42. Become a crazy old lady
43. Change the world
44. Impact others for life
45. Make the world a better place
FYI: If you have any questions, or want to know why I put something down...Feel free to ask!

1 comment:

  1. Well Gina you did #37 haha :D Mom says you didn't write "own a rabbit"
    love ya <3

    ReplyDelete