Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 10: One person I can trust

Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself

Day 2: Nine things you do everyday
Day 3: Eight things that annoy you
Day 4: Seven fears/phobias
Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to
Day 6: Five things you can’t live without
Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget
Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without using
Day 9: Two things you wish you could do
Day 10: One person you can trust

Well, there are many who I trust...but I am going to go for the one you probably think I'm going to do.
I would have to say the one person whom I can ALWAYS trust is God. I hope you don't think I am just writing this and don't believe it. I truly believe it with all my heart. God is the only one who never sins and will never let me down. He will never leave me but instead is contantly working on my behalf. It blows my mind just thinking about it, it's indescribable. I don't understand why He loves me but He does and is always there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment